KinetiCount is a code line counting tool for C, C , and Java source files, as well as Windows resource scripts. Whether you are estimating the size and/or cost of a new project, monitoring the growth of a current one, or are simply curious to know how much code you've written, KinetiCount is the solution.
- Source Lines of Code, or SLOC, may be defined in many ways; additionally, different cost models require different types of input. KinetiCount provides three primary options:
- Physical Lines
- Terminating Semicolons
- Executable Statements
For more information on each mode, please see the Count Mode Reference.
- Full command line support (especially useful for batch scripting and automation)
- Analyze multiple folders in the same project
- Produce simple or detailed reports, either in plain text or spreadsheet format
- 64-bit Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible